1. Responsible for communicating with Suppliers, Regulatory authorities and our distributors in targeted countries to finish registrations before timeline.
2. Should prepare or assist in eCTD or CTD and preparation of dossiers.
3. Knowledge in Drug registration guidelines.
4. Should work with timelines to finish the registration of products and the tasks assigned.
5. Should support business development team.
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time