1. Providing high quality administrative support to the director.
2. To manage Directors diary and appointments, ensuring effective use of time.
3. Manage travel arrangements including flights, booking venues and arranging accommodations.
4. Manage Communications (calls, emails & correspondence) on behalf of the director.
5. Calendar management - Scheduling meetings / appointments as per the directors availability through his calendar.
6. Assisting the top management in areas involving personal & confidential matters, management and administration with full initiative and minimum supervision.
7. Managing Travel Expenses, Claims, Forex exchange for the director.
8. Preparing PowerPoint presentations, Minutes of Meetings, Agendas, and Circulars etc.
9. Interacting with both internal and external personnel, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
10. Proficiently managing, preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Best in the industry
Industry: Shipping / Marine
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time