1. Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts of the company for reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis within the restricted deadline.
2. Planning & managing activities for ensuring completion of the internal, statutory audits within the time.
3. Managing vendor accounts and payments.
4. Handling general entries of day to day transactions in Tally ERP
5. Preparation of Bank reconciliation statements
6. VAT, TDS Preparation and online filing.
7. Excise, Service Tax, EPF & ESI Preparation and Online Filing.
8. Handling of VAT Audit & TDS query.
9. Handling Internal Audit and Preparation of Management Review Meeting (MRM) reports.
10. Issuing the Form -"C" to the suppliers
11. Issuing the TDS Certificates (Form-16A)
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry: Printing / Packaging
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time